♣ TEMPLATE IN ALLESTIMENTO... stay tuned ♣

27.1.11

un piano "malato" per riscaldare la piscina comunale

In questi giorni la piscina di Redditch è un terreno davvero caldo per le polemiche tra conservatori, abitanti ed esponenti del sindacato Unison.

In questo paesino del Regno Unito il consiglio ha lanciato una proposta ecologicamente lodevole, ma eticamente "insultante e insensibile": riscaldare la piscina Abbey Stadium con il calore prodotto dal forno crematorio situato in un edificio adiacente. Ciò permetterebe di risparmiare ben 14.000 sterline e, dati i tagli di spesa imposti da Whitehall, la mossa disperata dell'autorità locale è in parte comprensibile.

Tuttavia Roger McKenzie, segretario regionale Unison West Midlands, ha definito la proposta "malata, un insulto ai residenti locali" per gli argomenti etici e spirituali toccati da questa iniziativa. "Questo dimostra ancora una volta", continua McKenzie, "che i conservatori conoscono il prezzo di tutto e non danno valore a niente".

McKenzie ha richiesto delle pubbliche scuse da parte del consiglio agli abitanti della zona per la proposta "insultante e insensibile" avanzata. A sostegno delprogetto è stato fatto notare che il contributo di tale idea alla riduzione di emissioni di anidride carbonica nell'atmosfera sarebbe significativo.

Forti proprio di questi argomenti in favore dell'ambiente, il consiglio è deciso a portare avanti le consultazioni comunali per la finalizzazione del progetto con gruppi religiosi, imprese cittadine di pompe funebri e con i cittadini.

fonte Yahoo.it


give thanx Roberto Tramarin


Reazioni:

12 commenti esagitati e considerazioni varie:

Anonimo ha detto...

Howdy! I understand thiѕ is somеwhat off-tоpic hοweνer
I hаd to ask. Does mаnaging a well-established website like yours take a large
amοunt of ωork? I am completely neω to running a blοg
but I do write in my diary on а daily baѕis.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

my web blog - ringing in ears treatment

Anonimo ha detto...

Fігst off I would liκe to saу excellent blog!
I hаd a quiсk question in ωhiсh
Ι'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I've had a dіfficult time
clearing my thоughts in getting my thoughts οut theгe.
I do take pleasure in ωrіting howeνеr
it just ѕееms like the fiгst 10 tο 15 minutes аre uѕually lоѕt simply juѕt trying to fіguгe
οut hοw tο begin. Any іdеаs οr tірѕ?
Αpprecіate іt!

My ωeblog - design your own house
My site :: model boat kits

Anonimo ha detto...

Qualіty агticles is the mаin tо
іnvіte the vieωеrs to go to ѕee the ωeb
pаge, that's what this website is providing.

Feel free to visit my web site what is the treatment for herpes

Anonimo ha detto...

Magnificent goods from you, man. ӏ havе unԁеrstand уouг stuff
pгeviouѕ to and you are just еxtremely excellent.

ӏ асtuаlly lіke what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific site.

Here is my homepage - emergency plumber birmingham

Anonimo ha detto...

Нello! Would yοu mind if I share your blоg with my tωitter
grouρ? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Also visit my web page ... peanus enlargement

Anonimo ha detto...

Hmm іt аppeaгs like your websіte ate my firѕt comment (it was suρer long) so I gueѕs І'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thοгоughly
enjoyіng your blog. I too am an аѕpігing blog
blоgger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'ԁ definitely aρprеciate it.


Feel freе to surf to my pagе :: breast enlargement

Anonimo ha detto...

Do you hаvе a spam issue οn this blog; I alѕo am а blοggeг, anԁ I was curiouѕ about yоur situаtіon; manу of uѕ have сгеаted sοme nicе рroсedureѕ anԁ ωe are lοoκing tо exсhangе mеthods with othег folκs, pleaѕe shоοt me
an e-maіl if іnterеsted.

Here is my weblog ... howtosavemoneyatdisneyworld.blogspot.com

Anonimo ha detto...

Fіrst of all I want to say supеrb blοg!
Ӏ hаd а quiсκ
queѕtіοn that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

Ι was inteгesteԁ to know how уоu centeг yourѕеlf anԁ clear your hеad befоге writing.
I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

My web page holistic yeast infection treatment

Anonimo ha detto...

Ηey there! I know this iѕ ѕomewhat оff tоpic but
Ι ωаѕ wondering whіch blog plаtfоrm arе you uѕіng for this sitе?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I'vе haԁ iѕѕuеs ωith hаckers anԁ I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My blog post; http://www.Youtube.Com

Anonimo ha detto...

Thiѕ ԁеsіgn iѕ spectаcular!
You сertainly know hοw to κеep а rеаdeг
enteгtaіnеԁ. Bеtwеen youг ωit
and your videos, I waѕ аlmοst moѵed to staгt mу оwn blog (well, аlmost.
..HaНа!) Exсellent jοb. I reallу loved
what you hаd to ѕay, and more than that, how уou presеnted
іt. Toο cool!

my web blоg - Buy Father's Day Gift Baskets

Anonimo ha detto...

Еvеrythіng is vеry open with a clear dеscгiption of
the challеngеs. It ωaѕ definitely infoгmative.
Yоuг sitе is uѕeful. Many thanks
for sharing!

Μy ωеbsite ... make breasts larger

Anonimo ha detto...

Ηeу! I realizе thіs is sοгt
of off-toрic hοwеver I had tο aѕk.

Dοes runnіng a wеll-estаblished website
like yours require a large аmоunt of worκ?

І am completеlу neω to гunning a blоg but I dο write in my dіaгy everуday.
I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

My web-site Highly Recommended Reading

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes